Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Front Fenders

I might have someone willing to give me an 88 hatch back ea82 my question is this. People on here have said that the corner lights from a gl will not transfer onto a dl but when i look at pictures the fenders look the same. Are the fenders interchangeable from a dl to a gl or from a sedan to a couple or wagon.

Did subaru make these cars interchangeable.

Also this hatchback has rear disc brakes are those interchangeable with my 88 4wd wagon.

The car does ahve 4wd as well.

Ben

Also this hatchback has rear disc brakes are those interchangeable with my 88 4wd wagon.

The car does ahve 4wd as well.

Ben

Is it a turbo? Only Turbos got disc rears. Fenders will Swap. Marker won't unless you replace the whole headlight assembly.

Not sure if its a turbo but he showed me the brand new pads he had in his car for the rear brakes of the suby

Ben

Ben,

I saw that one on CL, and wondered the same thing.... (about the rear disc brakes)

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/car/561217799.html

I thought about buying it for the SPFI set-up, but I have no place to put another vehicle at the moment....

The DL marker lights are real thin where the clear plastic is at, That way it can fit the two headlights on each side. The fenders are the same the light is about an inch and a half more narrow. I think yyou can swap the whole headlight getup into a DL then the corner markers would work.

Jeff

Na i like my dl setup that way i dont half to mess with the plastic on the gl setups.

Yea mick i saw that im interested in body parts maybe some interior parts possibly the dual range but if u wanted to pick it up you could keep at my place till u had time to pull the stuff, from what is says it runs and drives.

Ben

I might be able to go in halvies on it with you but not till i get taxes back

febders, bumper, and hood are the same. the only thing different is the headlight bucket and bezels. in fact, i believe the headlight buckets themselves swap with ea81

and just for confusions sake, you meant to say 3-door. hatch refers to ea81

febders, bumper, and hood are the same. the only thing different is the headlight bucket and bezels. in fact, i believe the headlight buckets themselves swap with ea81

and just for confusions sake, you meant to say 3-door. hatch refers to ea81

yes im sorry i should of said coupe instead of hatch but in my defence i did say ea82 because i know the hatches are ea81s:)