Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the drive was fine. Something is definitely up with his alignment because the tire that was a bit worn at the show didn't have much tread left on the outside edge when we got back and the car pulled to the right the whole way home. Looks like a definite toe problem on that side. The car wouldn't start when we got back to my apartment either. No clicks, no blown fuses or anything. Waited 20minutes and it started no problem....odd. Other than that it was good.

I'll throw some pics up of the XR soon.

It was a great time... I still thing we should have put your 360 under the tent and made it the focal point. That little thing is just amazing..a superb specimen definately

I will upload and post pics tomorrow ..getting ready for work now

Great to meet you Joe ( fecaljet) too...you rock...and you took the load off Matt...we usually make him the butt of all our jookes.

The coupe did his 600+ mile r/t journey in stride..didnt do too bad..has some troubles on the hills..but a down shift fixed that...got about 23 mpg with a borked carb..so that isnt too bad either.. Was alot of fun..was really cold sleeping at night though.

Oh and a great quote from this morning :

Jess " Is that a head?"

me " I dont know....lets kick it and find out"

i definatly had fun, even though i was only there for a few hours.

i need to get in touch with some people that i talked to there, but as any one that knows me can tell you, im horrid when it comes two remembering names.

i guess what i am getting as would be that i need to figure out who i was talking to about the spare ea82t that i have.

one of these days ill upload my pics, but first i have to find the cable for the camera.

I

Jess " Is that a head?"

me " I dont know....lets kick it and find out"

LOL i heard that...and the wakeup call that happened right before it. AKA johns EJ22 straight piped brat revving. I was like.."ok ok im up."

Ill post some pics of the show when i get a chance as well.

i sshould have begged someone for an extra two sleeping spots, lol. jessica and i wante to come back up for sunday mornig to see everyone again before you all went home, but i couldnt be bothered to get up at 5:30-6 to make it up there intime to try for breakfast.

but yeah, it was fun. pity i missed out on just about all the show though.

It was really great meeting you all. A lot of fun this year.

Thanks for the Cheetos Neo.....omnamnam:popcorn:

Just think...Next years feature cars are the Asian/Japanese. You know..the Toyotas...hondas...etc. (did not mention subarus:eek: ):rolleyes:

I can't wait to see you all at the next meet.:clap:

we need to get together online some time and brain storm for my cookout this summer. id really like to see the people that were at carlisle at my meet.

and when i get home, i should be able to actually try to find the uplink cable for my camera, so ill get my pics up tonight if i can.

got to see some familiar faces, and some new ones too! i hope i get to see all of you guys next year!

ill try to throw some pics up...

and where the hell was i for that group pic?!?