Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just registered. I only registered the 360 so far. I might bring the WRX too, I have to see about getting a hitch for it to tow the 360. Should be fun. I think I will show up Friday afternoon and hit the dragstrip, then stay for Saturday and go home Saturday night.

I commute. 1 hour in the car each way is better then 8 hours of hell on the ground in a tent. :lol:

HA! We gont sleep on the ground..we have air baby LOL..and this year I dont think we will use the coffin tent..we will bring the condo..Plus we have our own little redneck camp going on...and have fun with Steve:lol:..And ask those guys..Last year I popped a sleeping pill..I slept through all sorts of stuff. Plan on bringing the whole box this year..I will share;)

Matts just not redneck enough for it.

;)

Thats why I love hanging with you and Jess...a breath of fresh air from all this CT/NY stuck up spoiled brats around here ( not you Matt..you a PA-a-onian so your cool:grin:)

I have always had more fun camping then Motel...etc. and its a heck of alot cheaper too:banana:

Sweet! (although I hope she's a good sport)

Tell her this is us when its time for Waffle House!

mob.gif

LOL. Yea shes a real good sport. And yea she'll get a warning. There is a chance she may have to work so in that case ill make the treck out to Carlisle with my car buddy Joe. You might meet him for our upcomming welding day. True car guy. He drove an hour to help me work on the suby all day when i pulled the auto out.

I am working on booking HUD inspections, and I am hoping for some PA inspections not too far, so I can "write off" the trip..

but I am hoping/wanting to come, as it is has been a couple of years since I came last.

I last had the 6 inch lifted desert camo brat, now I have the pretty maroon 84 wagon with 4 inch lift. I sleep in the back most of the time, so I may not need a separate camping spot ;)

I'll let you know, and I hope I can come.. sounds like a good time. Maybe just me, maybe all of us (wife, 2 sons, 1 daughter)

/mike

depending on how things go, i might be able to give you a place to hang out instead of renting a spot. its only like an hour drive for me to get to carlisle.

I am working on booking HUD inspections, and I am hoping for some PA inspections not too far, so I can "write off" the trip..

but I am hoping/wanting to come, as it is has been a couple of years since I came last.

I last had the 6 inch lifted desert camo brat, now I have the pretty maroon 84 wagon with 4 inch lift. I sleep in the back most of the time, so I may not need a separate camping spot ;)

I'll let you know, and I hope I can come.. sounds like a good time. Maybe just me, maybe all of us (wife, 2 sons, 1 daughter)

/mike

Cool... Been to/through Frederick many times.. on my way to Harrisburg for HUD inspections and I have stayed at a PATC cabin at Catoctin... I am pretty familiar with the area... Keep me in mind, sounds like fun!!!

my email is : mikldom@yahoo.com

talk to you soon!!

/mike

depending on how things go, i might be able to give you a place to hang out instead of renting a spot. its only like an hour drive for me to get to carlisle.

we should hang out sometime. if you bring out the lifted suby, i know a few places that we could go have a little fun.

Cool... Been to/through Frederick many times.. on my way to Harrisburg for HUD inspections and I have stayed at a PATC cabin at Catoctin... I am pretty familiar with the area... Keep me in mind, sounds like fun!!!

my email is : mikldom@yahoo.com

talk to you soon!!

/mike

I got my conformation for the cars and the campsight the other day. I am hoping to bring the coupe down..If I can get it to where I want to drive it that far..Otherwise ..I will bring the Imp and leave it at the campsight.