Ultimate Subaru Message Board

packing up for doo wops

mellow65

well next week will be my second entry into a real rally. i remember like it was yesterday me crashing and blowing my head gaskets at the mt hood rally. well my goal this time is to finish. i don't need to push it that hard, i'm a newb i'm not going to win. i need to just have a good time. from what i hear doo wops is one of the best local rallys. great roads, great people putting it on. so we will see.

if you are making it out, i will be in the multi colored legacy once again looking like i haven't a clue what i am doing. less this time because i have been through it before.

but i will be out representing the USMB.

speaking of which i need to get me some damn stickers.

see you out in the woods

good luck,

pity its all the way across the country.

thanks, i am almost giddy about doing this one. i have heard from so many people that this is one of the best regional rallys around. guys travel half way across the country to run this rally. thank god it's kind of in my back yard.

thanks, i am almost giddy about doing this one. i have heard from so many people that this is one of the best regional rallys around. guys travel half way across the country to run this rally. thank god it's kind of in my back yard.

sounds like stpr, the rally is held in northern pa every june, people travel from all over to see it. its usually rather wet and muddy, but soo much fun to see. i am hoping to get into an amature class one of these years and run that race, it would be fun.

I'm always excited for Doo Wops! I won't be working this year, so I might actually make it to parc on Sunday. I'll be sure to stop by if I do. If not, rest assured I'm out there in the trees somewhere cheering you on!

if you ever want to play service crew let me know. always room for another subaru geek in my pits