Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Project EJ Hatch

Pooparu

I'll have to wait till after the show to fix that.

I have learned 2 things from reading your buildup.

Its amazing what you can put your mind to to accomplilsh.

and 2 i will never do the ej swap way way way way way way to much wireing. I wont even rewire a lightswitch.

Looks good though.

Ben

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st time i've read thru the thread :dead: that thing looks great!! can't wait to see it at the show . . . :popcorn:

great work with the swap, hows da powa??

chris

It feels about the same as my 1998 Legacy Outback, which is a great improvement over stock. I can't wait to take it throug some mud.

you are so not responding to stuff on vacation. WTF:rolleyes:

i got my tranny, guess what you got planned for next sunday. mwahahahaha (evil laugh):lol:

I know, I'm using dial up and it's killing me. I also can't stay away from this site.

Oh next sunday, ya I've got lots of big important things to do that day.:grin:

If I were you I might think of selling personalized stickers like that. I want one when I get my set up closer to complete! You have done good work!:headbang:

I can't really do that, but what I can do is give the design to one of the members running the site and they can make and sell them. (so the money goes to the board)

• 3 weeks later...

Update: Well everything seems to be running fine. I have developed a bit of a squeak in the through out bearing. A little annoying, but livable.

I need to rebuild the entire front end of the car though. Everything is loose and worn out. New wheel bearings, bushings, struts, ball joints, axles ect. I'm going to go through the whole thing. I guess after 24 years it's time and I don't want to keep patching crap together on it anymore. I also found out that Autozone is selling the ajustable struts now so that's way cool.

I do need a little help figuring something out. What can I do to fix the negitive camber in my front wheels? I though about having some small 1"-1.5" plates make to go between the crossmember and the frame, but that seems to be a big P.I.T.A. I was wondering if there is an eazyer way.