Ultimate Subaru Message Board

914 sub

iv been reading about the porsche 914. my budy has one i was thinkin about buying. it has no eng/trans. just trying to learn more about a subaru convertion. im still looking around but i figured i would drop a line here to just to feel it out.

Would make a nice car. I'm no expert, but I believe that the 914 is basically a rebodied VW platform, so the basics of a VW-Soobie conversion should prevail. At least on the 914 you've got somewheres to puit the radiator.

there's a sexy little black "porscharu" here in Mt. Vernon area, it was at the exhaust shop i use last time i was there . . . a gorgeous condition (i've always had a soft spot for the little 914) black on tan 914 with a soob "H6" that seemed to fit quite nicely behind the firewall :slobber: :slobber:

now that the boxter's been out for a few (too many) years, the 914 is not the redheaded stepchild of porsche that it once was :)

Yeah. I looked at one of those 914's at a rally event last year. Pretty nice for a Porsche. Would go nicely with a EJ20g or EZ30.. :popcorn:

• 4 weeks later...