Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Maybe another place to get 4x140 14" rims?

thats really cool (that there's hope to find a 4x140 aftermarket option) too bad its only available in their worst looking wheel :dead:

A member on my forum posted up this link to an Indonesian company.

http://www.devino-roadconcepts.com/products-detail.php?ID=7&type_id=3&PHPSESSID=274c34bed2e095a5457c91827896a13d

The wheels look good, but I'm not sure on the offset they give for the 4x140pcd...

Just thought some of you might be interested to see this.

Yeah they are! I dare you to put them on your sube! :lol:

Hey, if I had the cash, I might actually consider getting them(believe it or not). But right now, I am more worried about getting my engine fixed and squared away. So that is where my money has to go.

Patrick

thats really cool (that there's hope to find a 4x140 aftermarket option) too bad its only available in their worst looking wheel :dead:

Black or white 13" steel or shinny Chrome. They could be in a shape of an Elephant and I would Put them on.:grin: Plus who else would do that.:dead:

Jeff

Those wouldn't look too bad as long as they had the right tires. Something aggressive and large to take away from all that alloy.

I'm just wondering if the 4x140 are five spoke. The ones in the pic are 6 lug, and some models change spoke count for different numbers of lug. At least, American Racing does that alot anyways. As in, the same model wheel for a one ton has 8 spokes for 8 lugs, but only 6 for a half ton 6 lug truck. I'm just wondering out loud at this point.

Being from Indonesia kinda makes me concerned honestly.

Anyone find a price?

hey, i think the "other option" looks great . . .

th_DSC00562.jpg

my wagon . . .

and none of this new company's wheels work besides the one you found, they don't even do 5x205 (old VW that we can adapt to) :-\

chris

Fine, stick with the other option tn_pug505-14s.jpg then...

Yeah, those alloy pugs are nice, but not avalibal in Australia, and obviously not in Norway (the place the guy lives who gave me this link.)

I thought those wheels were also very hard to come by these days?

I know these aren't ideal. But it shows you that there is such thing as other after market options then the ones we already have.

I'm still sold on the Performance Superlites we can get here in Australia. But I was talking to a bloke who worked at CSA (a wheel company) who said really they could make any wheel just about any pattern. You just have to pay more and to direct to the company.

not super hard to come by yet, you can purchase alloy pugs in a few styles for $30-$50ea here, but like you, i sure would like to have a few more options!! (without having to buy all the 5 lug conversion bits) :dead:

Yeah, those alloy pugs are nice, but not avalibal in Australia, and obviously not in Norway (the place the guy lives who gave me this link.)

I thought those wheels were also very hard to come by these days?

I know these aren't ideal. But it shows you that there is such thing as other after market options then the ones we already have.

I'm still sold on the Performance Superlites we can get here in Australia. But I was talking to a bloke who worked at CSA (a wheel company) who said really they could make any wheel just about any pattern. You just have to pay more and to direct to the company.

Yeah, those alloy pugs are nice, but not avalibal in Australia

Alloy pugs not available in Australia?

What do you think is on my wagon? Sure they are not easy to get (and most Pug owers want them to replace their metric 390mm rims) but you can still find them.

I've seen one car on the net (make that two now including yours) with the pug alloys in Australia.. Thats rare enough in my mind to classify them as un get able.

But ok, yes, you can get them here if you try hard enough. But Speedy's are only $80 ea for a 14x6 rim so here in Aus its not too much of a problem getting wheels. $180 ea for the 15" Superlites. Although I picked up a set of 6 lug ones for $170 second hand

I've seen one car on the net (make that two now including yours) with the pug alloys in Australia.. Thats rare enough in my mind to classify them as un get able.

True! I have owned my wagon for 10 years and only put the Pugs on this year. :lol: (Have been after a set for years!)

OK I DARE you to rock THESE!!:lol:

bear.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they came in 15" I'd totally rock them with a set of 27" TSL Swampers on my Brat! :headbang: :headbang: Sure I'd probably paint them so the teddy bear was wearing some form of militia camo gear but that's beside the point