Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tahuya ORV park, WA Dec 26

what kind of hatch does he have?? i ran into a hatch a couple years ago out there...

if you make it the evening of the 4th of january. i could go out there. my dad lives 30 minutes away. in a town called wauna.

give me a call at 4253593927. if you'd be interested and i'll see if i can get my dad and his friend to go in there subies too...

definately give me a holler. i can't do anything big. not that there is anything big at tahuya but i was going to try to get my dad to go out there on the 4th anyway. so keep in touch. some good mudding and two sweet hillclimbs. other than that it's flat and easy. which is for good clean fun and no broken parts.

So how did the day go? great for the first 20 minutes, then a blown head gasket ( can you say hydrolock ) ended the day early,

My friend decided to run straight through the middle of the puddle and that was it. I think a snorkle would be order,needles to say now I am replacing a head gasket this weekend.

Here is a link to the video

http://madproject.com/vcontroller.php?id=86

Joe

post-202-136027586694_thumb.jpg