Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Iam new to this board

Hi all iam new to the board ,I have a 2005 subaru and i have been to some shows. Can you guess who iam? I will give another clue,It is not unusual to see my best friend doing modification on his old gen vehicles and we live in Selah Washington.:grin: :grin: :grin:

You are posting in the wrong forum. That is what I was getting at.

This forum is for Subarus between 1981 and 1991.

then what are YOU doing here? (this wasn't a '78 wagon related post . . . :confused: )

baja1 welcome to the USMB, i have no idea who you are, but you deserve a better hello than the Junkie's . . .

and, if you "know your subaru's", your knowledge will be a great addition to the board!!

:headbang:

chris

Hi Everybody This is Jerry, i hope all of you know who i am well baja1 is my wife. Yes Ed Rach you were right on this call. The reason she posted here is because i look at this part of the board every day and she wanted to see if i would notice the post. :clap: Thanks Jerry

Hi Everybody****** This is Jerry, i hope all of you know who i am well baja1 is my wife. Yes Ed Rach you were right on this call. The reason she posted here is because i look at this part of the board every day and she wanted to see if i would notice the post. :clap: Thanks Jerry
Yes*** iam Jerry's wife, Good day to you all. I hope you dont mind but i think i will stick around awhile , Who knows what i might learn from all of you.Thank you to those of you who gave me a wonderful welcome i really appreciate it.I feel alot better now. Thanks again,****************************************************** Pamela:)

Hi Everybody This is Jerry, i hope all of you know who i am well baja1 is my wife. Yes Ed Rach you were right on this call. The reason she posted here is because i look at this part of the board every day and she wanted to see if i would notice the post. :clap: Thanks Jerry
Hi Jerry, I would have to have been senile not to figure it out; but anyway it was fun while it lasted. Pamela should explore the other forums as well and decide where she wants to enrich herself.