Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tahoe run late July early August?

newsoobdude

Anyone down to meet up in the Tahoe area for a run? Post dates that are good for you and we'll go from there. Maybe mack it a weekend camping/ wheeling trip. At the moment I have a stock 86 GL 4X4 Wagon and hopefully by then my Brat will be up and running too.

I should be able to make it. My 89' Wagon has a welded rear, smashed up rockers and grabby tires. I'm gettin to know evey trail in Tahuya pretty well and I've got lots of recovery gear. But I won't know if I can make it till a few days before it happens.

Dammit!!! nevermind, I was thinking about another place.

Better start saving your money now then Jeremy!!!

If you cant afford the gas, you are welcome to ride along with me. I swear, I wont freak out and yell at anyone (unless I get flipped off again) :grin:

-Brian

Oh hey thats a good idea! Then we can split the cost of gas. But I'll start my WCSS savings now and see how it goes.

Better start saving your money now then Jeremy!!!

If you cant afford the gas, you are welcome to ride along with me. I swear, I wont freak out and yell at anyone (unless I get flipped off again) :grin:

-Brian

Interested in a 3rd person joining you? Gas prices been one of the reasons I haven't made definite plans on going even though I'd love to go.

Oh hey thats a good idea! Then we can split the cost of gas. But I'll start my WCSS savings now and see how it goes.

Thanks for the offer, but It wouldnt bother me at all if you just tagged along.

Interested in a 3rd person joining you? Gas prices been one of the reasons I haven't made definite plans on going even though I'd love to go.

Sorry, but the back seat will be folded down and packed full of stuff. Jeremy, Dave, Jibs & I are planning a return trip that will most likely take us an additional 3 to 4 days.

-Brian

Actually, if you're in Sparks Jeremy, it might be easier if you rode with me to WCSS..you're right on the way:) .

Is Dalton going this year?

(this has become kind of a hijack, eh?)

Newsoobdude-if we can all agree to some kind of a get together around Reno/Tahoe/Kyburz etc, that'd be great.

yeah thats a bit far to start planning now, but I did note it on my calendar.

How's everyone in the area handling the earthquakes??... I just got shaken out of bed with the one that just hit...They are kinda starting to freak me out. :eek:

THAT little fart?

Last night's 4.9 (or 5.0, or 4.7, or whatever :rolleyes: ...) was the first one felt by us folks in Tahoe and Carson. Not even CLOSE to some of the stuff that rocked us regularly in San Francisco (younger days:cool: ), although I guess a 5-pointer is noticeable enough...:lol:

Hang in there Reno peeps, I know it's unnerving..I was never much for surprises myself...:rolleyes: