Ultimate Subaru Message Board
mcbrat

Iowa - Timber Ridge Trail Ride Sept. 12-14, 2008 Castana, IA

sign-up forms and details are up now for Sept. Event.

http://www.ci4wi.org/Portal/index.php

If you do a search in this forum, you'll see several threads on Castana.

this place is awesome for lifted soobies. better if LSD or welded rear, but not required.

this place is only open to the public a couple of times a year.

A GREAT place to go in the midwest. Drove 6 hours one way to get there and it was more than worth it. I highly recomend going to this event.

I love to go. I wish I would be able to go there. Is it true that this place wasn't really for full sizers? Oh well, I think probably it would be better if I was able to attend last year.. :)

Autopartswarehouse.com Car Solutions.

I love to go. I wish I would be able to go there. Is it true that this place wasn't really for full sizers? Oh well, I think probably it would be better if I was able to attend last year.. :)

there are plenty of full sizers that go here. just some of the trails wouldn't be traversible. there are about 100 miles of trails I think.

there have been full size Hummers out there... with less shiny paint when done. even I have lots of scratch marks on my Brat from the bushes growing along the trails. there are places where anything bigger than a soob has to make a 3 point turn to make the corners, but not that often...