Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CANCELLED Springfield, MO Area Meet, May 17th

MEET IS CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSES.

May 17th, 2008

At my place! (just east of Springfield on Highway 60) We can meet in Marshfield (I44, Exit 100) and I'll lead the charge to the house (about 16mi) or I can PM you directions.

Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm (can always fire up a bonfire in the evening if people want to hang around that long)

I'll be providing grill(s) with charcoal, plates etc. iced tea, soda and the venue.

BYO meat for grilling and something to share (chips, 'tater salad, slaw, etc.)

I've got space to park AT LEAST 30 cars here and we're in the middle of dirt road territory. I've got a few corners scouted for if we wanted to stage a few cameras around and get some good action photos. Otherwise we could cruise into Springfield in the afternoon, there's a parking deck downtown that'd be ideal for group pics.

RSVP here so I can figure what supplies I'll need.

RSVP here so I can figure what supplies I'll need.[/quote

Just showed Bonnie about your meet and she said we will try to come. may not be able to stay a long time (she just got out of hospital abdominal surg).

Will drive my $;)200.00 gl if it is running well enough. (rust and flapping fender).

Al and Bonnie

RSVP here so I can figure what supplies I'll need.[/quote

Just showed Bonnie about your meet and she said we will try to come. may not be able to stay a long time (she just got out of hospital abdominal surg).

Will drive my $;)200.00 gl if it is running well enough. (rust and flapping fender).

Al and Bonnie

Hope you can be there!!!!!:banana: ill try to be there too.

Don't tempt me to run up there! get up to Rolla(my college alma matter) and Macon Mo area quite a bit for families, have wedding in Ark. weekend of your bash (a Springfied native,and college mate), so have to miss-take plenty of pix, the shots of the STL get together looked great! Maybe next time......

@ CD45

Sweet action bro!! I'll go over your list and double check that I can have stuff ready for you! Looking forward to seeing that wagon of yours again! You oughta put the Brat on a tow bar and haul it up here behind ya! :lol: Maybe you'll be able to drive it home!!

It looks like we're going to have a reasonable turn out!!

Definates: (from StLSubaru.com)

RFLwrx05

Lexi2.5

rte7x9

Subiejon

Yaktizzle417

Possible: (from StLSubaru.com)

GeoffSFAs10

impreza_GC8

NightriderWRX

Locals / USMB members:

cobcob