Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Long story short I was driving in to Ontario,I almost missed my exit turned in a little late,hit a patch of gravel,slid sideways,it jumped back to the other side,I almost had it back under control when I clipped a curb. The next thing I knew the car somersaulted and I was looking at the road out of my windsheild as the car spun and slid on it's roof.

Luckily these are safe cars and the only scratch I had on me was aquired when I released the seatbelt and crawled out through the broken glass.

The car was still runningbut would cost too much to ship home and fix so...it is no longer with me.

Yikes, a wild ride that you will remember the rest of your life. Glad you were not hurt. What is your next ride going to be?

My next ride? I want another Outback or a Legacy,I was very impressed with how gentle the whole accident was conscidering what happened and I loved that car. I have a 1990 chipped Honda Accord I am selling to hopefully make up some of the money I'll need to get another OBW.

The Honda is quicker but feels far less safe and sturdy,and it ust never felt like it "fit" me.

The car was still running but would cost too much to ship home and fix so...it is no longer with me.

Well good you dont have anything.

Was the car still running while it was upside down?

Colleague saw the picture and said its a bit strange way to inspect the exhaust and catalyc unit.