Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2008 Carlisle FOOD/STAYOVER thread May 16th-18th

Ok folks,

The 2008 Carlisle show is upon us.

Lets post up some food and camping ideas... and whos bringing what. :banana:

Ill go first. Jess and I will be bringing paper plates, a coleman stove, pot and pan, and some jugs of H2O. (and we're gonna camp on-site)

** ....Hey Matt, can I get a sticky for this? **

Nipper..look at the top of the page ..its Stickied..has been for awhile..Its next weekend..May16-the 18th.

We got the coffee filters ..Bacon Jalepeno Cheddar Burgers and buns.. Coffee Maker :-p

Camping on same site as John and Jess.

Of course its for the GL-10..who wants to see my fatazz...Y'all have to remember I am one of those fat chicks y'all make fun of..except I know it and try to hide.

c'mon connie, no one makes fun of you, you gots a nice rust free underside:lol:

i am bringing coffee, and a power inverter.

cant remember if there was anythign else i needed to bring.

if someone wants some $$$ help with a comunity food thing let me know but other wise I'll take care of myself...I got too many irons in the fire to try to put some stuff together for friday.

LMK

I can's sticky here my mod powers are nothing in this area. Just keep bumping it. :headbang:

We'll try to make and bring the bean dip and chips, water, sodas.

I guess we can bring a small charcoal grill to cook some dogs and brats.

Anyone who wants to bring stuff to cook are welcome to use the grill too...

Hoping to get there Saturday morning.

I ordered the case of the bacon jalepeno cheddar burgers this morning..will pick up Thursday ..along with buns and condiments.Might even grab a cheap carcoal grill...can never have too many cooking surfaces

i am going to try to get more of hte charcoal brick thingys that i got the opther week, they are like $.99 each, so ill grab a few before i head out.

i still dont know what i am doing as far as know if i am going to try to stay up there somewhere saturday night or if ill just come back home and drive back sunday. i know my gf is coming with me, but like i said, i dont know i i am staying up there over night, its not that far of a drive from maryland, about an hour and a half if i remember correctly.

i still have to get the coffee though.:lol: