Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Smokey Point PAP update

Went there today with another board member. Lots of good finds!

EA81 sedan

EA81(actually EA71) STD hatchback

EA81 GL hatchback

EA81 GL wagon "Pickle wagon" fully loaded with power windows, P/S, and A/C from what I saw, also d/r 4-speed

lots of EA82 wagons and a couple sedans, only one 4EAT turbowagon though and no LSD, but does have rear discs still

lots of '92-'94 Legacy wagons and a couple sedans

one or two '95-'96 Legacy sedans

ONE white XT, MPFI nonturbo spider intake

So, did you see the two Imprezas? Just curious if they were still there, a blue '94 and a white '98.

There was a teal 4 door Impreza and a white Impreza as well. The teal one has a tan interior which is pretty nasty and the white one I don't remember too much about.

There was a teal 4 door Impreza and a white Impreza as well. The teal one has a tan interior which is pretty nasty and the white one I don't remember too much about.
Blue and teal are similar; looks like they are both still there. Thanks.

was up there today..real nice to not have to wear wading boots for the water and mud :) but, the counter guy had all the attitude and personality of a boiled turnip :( oh well, as long as he rings stuff up right, i just wont attempt to strike up a conversation with him :)

was up there today..real nice to not have to wear wading boots for the water and mud :) but, the counter guy had all the attitude and personality of a boiled turnip :( oh well, as long as he rings stuff up right, i just wont attempt to strike up a conversation with him :)

I know another guy that I went with got a portion of a center console from one of the Imps for $2.71:lol:

Wasted more money in gas in his Legacy turbo touring wagon then he spent on the part:-\

picklewagon?

how much are fenders?and how are they?

hood?

badges if they are good.anyone willing to price that stuff out?

i would love fenders if they were good.how are the doors?damn i need good fenders.

bueller?bueller?cheers,brian

Wont be alone, got 2 other grunts, I mean guys coming too.

Going to be Wed or Thurs, fairly early.

well if you'd like to see her, just gimme a buzz on your way up (or down), might need to join you guys anyways . . . (to the pap)

chris

well if you'd like to see her, just gimme a buzz on your way up (or down), might need to join you guys anyways . . . (to the pap)

chris

Chris, Will and I where talking about going down today, a little later in the day. I'll give you a buzz on the way down. If you want to come your more than welcome. Just bring a rain coat, it is pouring cats and dogs!!!:)

Jeff

While you're there could you look and see if they have any adjustable air suspension equipped subies? My compressor on my XT went belly up :dead: and I'm stuck in the lifted mode. Thanks, Frank

will do, they don't seem to get many XT's in at the PAP in S.P. :-\ but i'll take a peek . . .

chris

There's supposed to be a white one there now. I was going to pull the compressor from a coupe or gl10 wagon but they were both gone when I went there a couple weeks ago. I might need a passenger rear air strut too if i can't repair the slow leak in mine. BTW were you in the Smokey Point area with your XT last weekend? I saw a black one going towards Lake Goodwin on 172nd. on Saturday or Sunday afternoon and figured it had to be yours since there are only a few around. Thanks again for takin' a look for me. Frank