Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BRAT/BRUMBY QUESTION FACT or FICTION

BRAT/BRUMBY QUESTION FACT or FICTION

i got told something today that i like to find out if this is the truth or not?

weather its an myth is not....

Any way i was talking to the Guy that i brought my newest brumby off, and he was telling me that brumbys / Brats in the last few years of them being made had alloy pannels???

i say it isnt true but this is the 1st ive heard of it? i could be wrong?

please enlighten me lol :lol:

interesting, but i doubt that we would have seen an of the imporvments in the last few yers of production since we didnt get em after 87 i think.

would be cool to get better parts though. i wasthinking about finding a way to make fiberglass or carbon fiber bits for my brat, but it will have to wait until i get other projects finished.

ive havnt checked out an 91 brumby. to see. my new 1 is an 1990

dad thinks hes got mixed up with them getting galvenised or something maybe? we assembled alot of subarus here and they didnt put in rust proofing dip tank till 18 months b4 it closed up :burnout:

again no, last ones used up earlier panels and these were steel also, no galvanising was ever done by the factory on these panels. Your dad must be thinking about something else.

ive havnt checked out an 91 brumby. to see. my new 1 is an 1990

dad thinks hes got mixed up with them getting galvenised or something maybe? we assembled alot of subarus here and they didnt put in rust proofing dip tank till 18 months b4 it closed up :burnout: