Ultimate Subaru Message Board
TheYeti

Some pics of the hatch. 56k go get another... Coke.

Had some time to clean up the hatch this past weekend and thought I would share a few pictures.

Say hello to "Grover". :)

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

• Like 3

that is a real nice hatch! are the enkies 13's? i really wanted one that dark blue color or even better one in the dark olive color/tan int but its slim pickins around here so i settled on a white one. i think they still make paint these days, though...:rolleyes:

beautiful hatchy. love to have one like it. (not trading my civic si hatch tho sorry)

Well poo... ;)

Connie, I just used Meguire's Tech-wax this go round, but I whole heartedly agree about the claybar. It really helps to clean up and restore the paint finish.

The Enkies are 13" by 5.5".

Added a pushbar and some lights. Might take a crack at tinting the windows and installing some new rear speakers as well.

I will get a pic up soon.

You need to so a photo essay that has shots that are

Near......far......Near......far.

:lol:

BTW NICE HATCH

very nice love that colur combo.

what hug adapter do you use for the aftermarket wheel?

It is a Grant adaptor.

I will be in Arvada at 330AM Friday night / Saturday morning to steal your car. Please leave the keys and title in the glovebox to facilitate my endeavor. Your compliance, while mandatory, is appreciated.

• Like 1

I started working (learning) to tint the windows last night. The side rear windows are very easy, but the back? Yeah, it didn't turn out as well as I would like this time around, but at least the interior is protected from the sun now.

Next on the list is the audio which will include speakers, and a new headunit housed in a slanted console. Does anyone have a link that shows how the hatchy's rear interior comes out?

i really like this hatch. if you ever choose to sell it, i want to be first in line.

It looks just as good if not better in person.:)

Way to go Jay!