Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SJR Group Buy * LIFT Kits , EJ swap *

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down with a 2"lift and a full EJ swap kit as my donor is an auto! I'd have it already but I havent had the time to run up there, so on price, I'm always looking for a deal. Oh I just need to get the EA82 power steering crossmember for my EA81 and I am hoping the lift can accommodate that. It plug and play from there right?

so on your sight It list 395 for a 4" lift kit for ea81 at 395. I say 300 pluss shipping. I will take one. How long will it take to get these after you get a group together?

how long?, how large the group buy is will determine the length of time, I will need all the money from everyone up front , then the orders will be filled , you guys work together and tell me what works for you all, remember this is a "Group Buy" everyone in the group will benefit price wise , but it wont happen till as a team your all together on it

i would say on your adapter plates if you ran them at what you were running them when you first did them. I think like $105 shipped. Or just put another one on ebay so i can buy it. I forgot to bid on the last one you had up and then it ended.

If i could i would but one for the starting price you had on ebay right now.

heres what we got so far

Mellow65 ...................EJ adapter plate

Backwoodsboy ...........4" EA81 lift

7point62fmj ...............4" EA81 lift

Yo'J .........................2" EA82 lift , EJ Swap

we will go for another week to see if any others are interested then I will give you guys a Cut price SJR

heres what we got so far

Mellow65 ...................EJ adapter plate

Backwoodsboy ...........4" EA81 lift

7point62fmj ...............4" EA81 lift

Yo'J .........................2" EA82 lift , EJ Swap

we will go for another week to see if any others are interested then I will give you guys a Cut price SJR

tomarrow is the last day of this offer, I will figure out the prices then, anyone else want in?

Heres your prices if everyones still in then we can figure shipping and payments,if you dropped out I will have to charge more, please post here if your in or not SJR

............................................................full price.....Group @ 25% off

Mellow65 ...................EJ adapter plate........$165........$124

Backwoodsboy ...........4" EA81 lift................$395........$296

7point62fmj ...............4" EA81 lift................$395........$296

Yo'J .........................2" EA82 lift................$235........$176

Yo'J..........................EJ Swap....................$375........$281