Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Qman now at Delta Cams.

Qman

I am now on board to help out on the Subaru end of things. We are working on N/A and turbo head and cam packages. Either stock or performance builds.

Look for the official announement and launch of Custom Import Heads.

Give us a call! 1-800-562-5500 for your head and camshaft needs!

Hey Qman! Awsome!!! What's the chance you can look into the upgrade of ER27 cams with a turbo grind!? I plan on porting my heads and then getting them flow bench tested to find out what kind of lift will be most efficiant. Also, something with a very small lobe overlap.

I have 2 sets of cams sitting here waiting to find a good turbo grind. Once I find one and I can scroung the money together I will be sending off for them!

Thanks!!!

Hey Qman! Awsome!!! What's the chance you can look into the upgrade of ER27 cams with a turbo grind!? I plan on porting my heads and then getting them flow bench tested to find out what kind of lift will be most efficiant. Also, something with a very small lobe overlap.

I have 2 sets of cams sitting here waiting to find a good turbo grind. Once I find one and I can scroung the money together I will be sending off for them!

Thanks!!!

We have several grinds that will work. What are you doing with the motor? Are you actually going to turbo it? Speak to a port and polish guy before you start hogging out material. It doesn't take much to get a good flow and velocity. Too much and it will make things much worse. Call us and we can see what we have for you.

1-800-562-5500

What is available for EA81 in the valvetrain department? I'm looking for springs, retainers and lighter pushrods.

I don't know of any lighter pushrods. They may exsist I just do not know yet. What are you looking for in springs and retainers?

We have several grinds that will work. What are you doing with the motor? Are you actually going to turbo it? Speak to a port and polish guy before you start hogging out material. It doesn't take much to get a good flow and velocity. Too much and it will make things much worse. Call us and we can see what we have for you.

1-800-562-5500

Cool, I was practicing with porting my heads but just have not had time to get around to it. I know there is not a huge amount of material to remove in the heads. If you recall I cut up an ER27 head in the name of science to see how much material I had to work with;http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=71766 I am twin turbocharging the ER27. The project has been on hold due to new house remodeling but soon It will kick back into gear! Can't wait!!

Cool, I was practicing with porting my heads but just have not had time to get around to it. I know there is not a huge amount of material to remove in the heads. If you recall I cut up an ER27 head in the name of science to see how much material I had to work with;http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=71766 I am twin turbocharging the ER27. The project has been on hold due to new house remodeling but soon It will kick back into gear! Can't wait!!

Oh yeah, we have several turbo grinds for the EA82. Those should work for the ER27 as well. Get your heads flow tested and give me the peak numbers. We may be able to match your numbers with the cams.

• 2 weeks later...
I know some guys who might be interested in a forced induction grind for the EG33, might want to start a thread over at www.subaru-svx.net... I bed Tom has a set of cams he could guinea pig up...

We are working on a set now!

You've got my wheels turnin'.

Do you need any head cores for R & D?

I am looking for early 2.5 cam possibilities for my '98 RS

ditto for pre-EGR EJ22 for my hatch swap.

Lewis

Give us a call. We have cams for the DOHC 2.5's. We have some heads but may need more.

1-800-562-5500, ask for Ken or Jon