Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's near Chicago? Trying to catch a Cubs game this summer

Yup,we're looking at going to see the ivy on the walls.

Not sure when,which game,etc. Son is a huge Cubs fan - and born a Yankee - so he's on that kick most baseball fans dream about where you try to get to the best old staduims before they're all gone.

You guys could see us just about any weekend over the summer. Nothing is certain but we sure are leaning HARD toward first base. :)

Please let me know if you'd like to meet up or if you know of good Cubs tickets. Thanks!

Would be willing to devote a half day to yard hopping,but I know the rust zone extends out that way too. Could use some 1990 -up Legacy stuff,not much but ... for the sake of getting together and yard hopping.

Could be the Cubs year !

I wish I had the time! I went to opening night in April but it will be unlikely that I get to see another game this year. This summer is packed full culminating in a move at the end of July. If you do go make sure you get bleacher seats: the only way to see a game at Wrigley! Right field sucks!