Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Coming soon, National Rallycross event in Hillsboro, OR

edrach

Craig, I think you're getting faster. I certainly hope I'm not getting slower!:)
By the way, did you see my TO times in the afternoon? Amazing how much I picked up sitting next to my son and watching what he and the Impreza can do.

Western National Championship is over. USMB members scored well.

JRach, 1st in M4 and overall.

LegacyMax from Colorado, 2nd in M4.

Alaena, 2nd in SA.

cfwdfw, 3rd in PA

Yours truly bridesmaid again 4th in PA.

Final results posted at http://www.oregonrally.com/files/RX_6_22_2008_National.pdf

:banana: +1 for me!

had a great time :grin:

i'm thrilled my 1.8 can still hold her own against STI's :headbang:

Max, a pleasure to meet you out in Hillsboro. You're a fine competitor and a class act. You certainly know how to handle your car and it's a screamer. Sorry we couldn't spend more time with you but I can understand the need to get back on the road heading home to the Denver area. Safe trip home. I hope you signed up for the Subaru contingency stuff.

Thanks Ed, I just got back home. It was a fun weekend and your son is a tough competitor and a good guy. I wish i could have stayed longer also but I need to get back to work to pay for the gas out there! It ended up being about $500 in gas for there and back. Also, I owe you an exhaust hanger. I remember that it was on my car as I was driving away, then I tried to get it off and couldn't.

-Max

Thanks Ed, I just got back home. It was a fun weekend and your son is a tough competitor and a good guy. I wish i could have stayed longer also but I need to get back to work to pay for the gas out there! It ended up being about $500 in gas for there and back. Also, I owe you an exhaust hanger. I remember that it was on my car as I was driving away, then I tried to get it off and couldn't.

-Max

Don't sweat the hanger; consider it a souvenir. Hope to see you again at the next National if we're lucky enough to have another one locally. You guys must have really hauled butt to make it home in under 48 hours. By the way, it came from Rallitek...coolest hangers I've ever seen.