Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thank you Caboobaroo

Russ was kind enough to come by yesterday and give me a hand installing and cleaning up a replacement fender on my "pristine" Brat. Car looks so much better. Thanks.

The bad ugly:

Ugly11.jpg

Anyone looking for a cheap Brat fender?

No problem Ed. Always a pleasure helping out! Oh and the food was good MMMM.

Now you need a couple pics of the new fender;)

My wife is the BEST cook! Anyway, I will have to back the car out of the garage maybe since I forgot to take a pic of it earlier.

Here's the pic of the new fender (came off a wagon).

Fender.jpg

Just a trace of the old pin striping that didn't match; interesting how sunshine will wash out the original color. Hardly noticeable, and certainly better than that botched touch-up job.

Well Ed does live at PAP so he might be able to get one for you next time he's there and we can put it in:cool:
Door handle for what year Legacy and which side? Front or rear? Glad to do that. We could have you over and have a door handle party!:)

Door handle for what year Legacy and which side? Front or rear? Glad to do that. We could have you over and have a door handle party!:)

the 93' leg wagon driver door handle..some punk kid stuck at Screwdriver under the lift up part of the handle and now its like shot......

would the lock also be affected by replacing the handle ??

the 93' leg wagon driver door handle..some punk kid stuck at Screwdriver under the lift up part of the handle and now its like shot......

would the lock also be affected by replacing the handle ??

It can be removed and put into the new handle. I have mucho experience with tearing doors apart and it would be a simple fix once we have parts:cool:

It can be removed and put into the new handle. I have mucho experience with tearing doors apart and it would be a simple fix once we have parts:cool:

ok

cool.............i'll send Ed a PM,see if he can find one next time he's at the P/P...

i'll call ya when i here back from Ed...........

:horse:

ok

cool.............i'll send Ed a PM,see if he can find one next time he's at the P/P...

i'll call ya when i here back from Ed...........

:horse:

'93 driver's door handle. I'll see what I can do this coming Saturday.