Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Alliance Message Board

Subaru Alliance Message Board

I made a message board to support my website, and also for planning of the upcoming Subaru Alliance Swap Meet planned for late spring early summer

the "off topic and hangin' out" section is open for any discussion, Smoking Permitted:D

anyway, i put this here so that we can hollar at eachother and have discussion on subjects that would not be suitable for the USMB

i hope that some of you find this board useful, and those of us with a common interest can share our ideas, and to have a community of those local to my region of the country...

cool, junkie!

i was actually going to ask you to send me the smiley version of the fox smiley.

cool hope no one has a problem with a new board......

i figured it would be good for those who want to post their "smoking related" and "misadventures"

just wondering what the turn-out would be. i hope it benbefits the USMB in that manner

theUSMB is many different locak cummunities within one LARGE community

i figured it would be nice for some to have thier own little corner of the overall community to hang out in

I am open for ideas and suggestions!!!

I'll register later for it and give a shout out to the rebels on the east side.

-Brian [/b]

right now registration is not required to post. and those of you who used to post on the old message board, your ezboard log-in should work

but it would be nice for people to register if they plan to post there often

i will bw making changes to the General Subau Discussion, per ShawnW's suggestion. he gave some good ideas that i will be using.

junkie, what you said, not so much to be "darker" side of usmb, but a "more fun" side.

I will be making the soob discussion more trashwagon and Miles fox oriented

that way it wont take away from the USMB, but rather be another corner to hang out and have fun with soobs in discussion. so that way the more Serious and Informative info can stay with the USMB

Miles... if your serious about this board thing, and your page... which it seems you are, then you might consider paying for your own webserver. The one im using right now gives me 700mb, 35GB of bandwidth, a few email addresses... but best of all, it comes pre-setup with PHPBB which is a very good bulleting board system. Very versitile and easy to configure and run. I believe i only pay $7.50 a month for the server and $12 a year for the domain name usmb.net

-Brian

ok, i have made another change.

I used the HTML code from the top frame of my subaru site on the top of the Alliance Board. so that way it links to "My Subarus", "Subaru Service" and Parts 3's", Picture Gallert, and Links.

the links will open in a new browser window for reference when reading or posting to the alliance board.

the new header also has links to the USMB, usmb.net, and subarubrat.net, the links open in a new window

which links are not showing? the top ones should work, pointing to the files. but i need to get whats onmy server in order....

i will check it out.

anymore problems, just post them in the news and updates forum, and i will get them working one by one

cool. I will be posting more about the swap meet. jim said he will go, tom, so if you could come, that would be nice. but its planned for spring, summer, so there will be time to get it around. we still need to agree on a final date, yet.

anyone who would plan on coming, please post what parts you may bring, so we can have a good idea what will be circulating around.

i will make some changes to the forum for the Swap Meet itself

• 2 weeks later...