Ultimate Subaru Message Board

caravan from seattle to Wcss #10

I'll be leaving sometime on Fri, not sure what time yet.

But it also depends on my "drivers" also. Or even if I'm bringing more than one car :rolleyes:

rob...when you have a time set ...let me know......

i know its early to start this but what the heck.....:popcorn:

I'll meet you guys down there, I have about 5 or so, of my own cars going down. I tried to start a thread for the "more northern" guys but nothing has become of it yet. I'll keep checking this tread to see what time and everthing that everone will meet down your guys way.

Jeff

I'll meet you guys down there, I have about 5 or so, of my own cars going down. I tried to start a thread for the "more northern" guys but nothing has become of it yet. I'll keep checking this tread to see what time and everthing that everone will meet down your guys way.

Jeff

Your bringing 5?

Did you have to offer them money? :lol:

I have this problem every year. I was going to bring 3 last year, but one person couldnt make it in time. I have one lined up to drive this year, but if I had more volunteers, I could bring more.

Well, I could if the price of gas wasnt so friggin high :mad:

Your bringing 5?

Did you have to offer them money? :lol:

I have this problem every year. I was going to bring 3 last year, but one person couldnt make it in time. I have one lined up to drive this year, but if I had more volunteers, I could bring more.

Well, I could if the price of gas wasnt so friggin high :mad:

hey rob, i was thinking about bringing down the 1990 XT6 :cool: , but if you have something you want brought down (like a 4sale hatch or something) i'll volunteer . . . i owe you a few :)

besides, i don't think the XT6 will be "show worthy" (at least to my standards) by then . . .

chris

so how many of you out there want to meet up and caravan from seattle to WCSS#10

in the past we have met at the jack in the box:eek: off i-5 in tukwilla...

any ideas???

:headbang:

spark

I think I'm gonna sit the caravan idea out Miles. I wanna take the slow route down 101 on the Penninsula. I always get stuck in front of the Caravan, this time I'd like to just drive and enjoy the road and scenery. I'll probably have a buddy bring my imp for a chase vehicle.*

*note to self: renew AAA+ ;)

I think I'm gonna sit the caravan idea out Miles. I wanna take the slow route down 101 on the Penninsula. I always get stuck in front of the Caravan, this time I'd like to just drive and enjoy the road and scenery. I'll probably have a buddy bring my imp for a chase vehicle.*

*note to self: renew AAA+ ;)

Eric , sounds like the way to go........ ......:headbang:......

I'll be heading down Friday evening since I have to work on Friday. Hopefully they decide to give me Saturday off but if not I'll be:mad:

Oh and I might have 2 cars there this year:-p

i'll leave a.m. the 15th .....look for me on the side of the road with smoke commin out of the

H2.........i'll be in the back seat sleeping...i could use a ride by the way...

ahhahahah

• 2 weeks later...

we are leaving friday morning, let me know what time to meet at the jack in the crack and ill be there with the wife and maybe tom, aj, and gerlende from aarons. if they don't just leave from their house.

i prefer to caravan since i dont know how fast im going because of the larger tires. :grin:

we are leaving friday morning, let me know what time to meet at the jack in the crack and ill be there with the wife and maybe tom, aj, and gerlende from aarons. if they don't just leave from their house.

i prefer to caravan since i dont know how fast im going because of the larger tires. :grin:

i'll post before friday the time :headbang:

• 4 weeks later...

ok well im still meeting up at the jack in the crack in tukwila off interurban ave at about 8am. so if anyone is intrested meet us there, ill be in my impreza, as well as my co-worker in her impreza.

so if anyone wants to meet give me a call at 206-245-9292 so i know who to wait for. call me anytime, we are meeting first at my work (aarons auto wrecking) at 7:30am.

just let me know.