Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Big thanks to my Cronies!!

Or my "fanbois" as you've been called by those who don't like me lately.

I'd like to just call you all my friends. And I'm glad to call you all my friends, whether we met on a Soobie board or not.

Last night's party was a full on blast. Turning 40 wasn't as bad as they say it is. lol We finally turned in at a quarter to 4. Not bad for an old peoples' party, eh?

Big thanks to you all for traveling from as far as Oregon to attend. Thanks bigtime to Russ for helping out my uncle in his time of need.

And thanks to all of you for not spilling the beans so I could have my fun with Ken. :banana::lol::clap:

You'll get me next year Ken. ;) :-p

(You're all invited back in a month or so to meet Lili.)

Or my "fanbois" as you've been called by those who don't like me lately.

I'd like to just call you all my friends. And I'm glad to call you all my friends, whether we met on a Soobie board or not.

Last night's party was a full on blast. Turning 40 wasn't as bad as they say it is. lol We finally turned in at a quarter to 4. Not bad for an old peoples' party, eh?

Big thanks to you all for traveling from as far as Oregon to attend. Thanks bigtime to Russ for helping out my uncle in his time of need.

And thanks to all of you for not spilling the beans so I could have my fun with Ken. :banana::lol::clap:

You'll get me next year Ken. ;) :-p

(You're all invited back in a month or so to meet Lili.)

even tho i left early i enjoyed the party..and seeing you and your Dad.....

Sparky

Always a pleasure Zap, I'm there when help is needed usually.

The drive seemed to take forever last night but I finally got home and got some well needed sleep. Was truely fun!:banana:

Sorry i missed you Russ....

i left before 7pm..... lets get the door handle going....any wkend is ok

spark:headbang: :eek:

Sorry i missed you Russ....

i left before 7pm..... lets get the door handle going....any wkend is ok

spark:headbang: :eek:

I've got the door handle. I can get it to your tormorrow Russ unless you feel like taking the bike out for a ride today.

Yes, it was a nice party. Too bad we missed the boisterous portion by leaving early. Thanks for having us over.

Finished helping your uncle out today. Had to get a remand caliper for it since I realized the 14" calipers are physically different then the 13" calipers. Went over, did the work and the car stops real nice now.

Ed, I'll be at work tomorrow but we could see if we can get together at your place on Sunday for the install since that would work best for me.

Ed, I'll be at work tomorrow but we could see if we can get together at your place on Sunday for the install since that would work best for me.

That will be very difficult. I am sure Ed will chime in or PM you.