Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ea71 lift (more pics of fiished product)

Well, I just wanted to let you know the spacers are only 3/4" thick and were only used on the rear.

As far as producing more lift kits, well, I may be talked into it!!! Now if I can just remember how I did it!!!!!!LOL!!!

I am a CAD draftsman by day, I was wondering if you had any dimensions or sketches, I could make some drawings that folks could use to get a local fab shops to build from. Of if you could fab a identical set and send to me, I would make drawings. I am very interested in a set just like yours. And as far as I know there is no commercially available lift kit for the 70's. And my BRAT definitely needs a lift...

-Daniel

I am a CAD draftsman by day, I was wondering if you had any dimensions or sketches, I could make some drawings that folks could use to get a local fab shops to build from. Of if you could fab a identical set and send to me, I would make drawings. I am very interested in a set just like yours. And as far as I know there is no commercially available lift kit for the 70's. And my BRAT definitely needs a lift...

-Daniel

I have sketches, but some of the dimensions changed, so I will try to get some updated numbers.................

• 10 months later...

I have an ea71 and if you are in the naborhood of spokane Wa ill give you one hell of a rhino job for help lifting mine or mabe i can buy a lift from you i am so envious of sooob that is bad rump roast! call me and talk i dont have anyone around to yak about old soobs 208 964 1180 thax.

I have an ea71 and if you are in the naborhood of spokane Wa ill give you one hell of a rhino job for help lifting mine or mabe i can buy a lift from you i am so envious of sooob that is bad rump roast! call me and talk i dont have anyone around to yak about old soobs 208 964 1180 thax.

Hit up Brian (Monstaru)

He is around spokane, Im north of CDA, but I no longer have any soobs :-\

-Jaren

• 9 years later...
On 7/17/2008 at 2:31 PM, michael appel said:

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2176.0;attach=1935;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2176.0;attach=1937;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2176.0;attach=1939;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2176.0;attach=1941;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2176.0;attach=1955;image

The top was made by square tubing it fit much better that way if you need them to be bigger pictures I can send you bigger

I know this is a really old post but I'd love to see these pictures of you still have them