Jump to content
Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
The Scooby

86 ea82 wagon

Recommended Posts

You will probably need the Grant adaptor which can be purchased at any Autozone, Checker, or similar part store. Mine was about $35.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this