Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northern Nevada Meet Aug 3rd

Ok all you local Nevada Subaru owners. It's time to have a mini meet before we go to WCSS this year. I'm thinking a possible trail run/last minute repairs/BBQ/Beer. Let me know, I can host it at my place, but it kinda sucks here. If anyone with a house/yard would be better.

Oh, anyone is welcome, you don't just have to be from Nevada. Those Cali people can show up too. :lol:

I'm setting a date of August 3rd!

RSVP :burnout:

Ok all you local Nevada Subaru owners. It's time to have a mini meet before we go to WCSS this year. I'm thinking a possible trail run/last minute repairs/BBQ/Beer. Let me know, I can host it at my place, but it kinda sucks here. If anyone with a house/yard would be better.

Oh, anyone is welcome, you don't just have to be from Nevada. Those Cali people can show up too. :lol:

I'm setting a date of August 3rd!

RSVP :burnout:

Sounds like a good idea.

I'd be glad to help with any wrenching, my rig is about as ready as can be for WCSS, so I'll be glad to help.

It's been too long since we all have hung out together.

Greenley.

If you want, for an extra $50 i will deliver the tires and rims to you if you are going to be at this meet. It will save you some gas money, and give me an excuse to come up and hang with the guys.

If not, i cant justify spending the gas money to get up there :( Gotta pinch pennies to afford the show. I need to put new rotors and brakes on the front of the legacy before the big drive... can always use some extra hands :)

Very cool to meet all the local subaru freaks. I had a good time, thanks to all that showed up for the help and thanks to JB for hooking it up with a nice place to meet up.

Here are a few pics, i know there's more so get 'em the hell uploaded already.

DSC06428.jpg

DSC06430.jpg

DSC06429.jpg

DSC06433.jpg

and here's NVZeno cruising by @ 65 through Reno:

DSC06434.jpg