Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA-EJ rear brake adapter ring at WCSS10

rguyver

Along with the motor/ tranny adapters im also going to bring the weld in ring spacers for the rear brake EA EJ swap .

10$ for one set call dibs i have 5 sets

Subaru_Brat_with_Brembos_006.jpg

see inner ring welded in then drilled to fit the older bolt pattern .

Can you do a set for a set of STi Brembos? I'm willing to pay extra for a set if you can.
ya they must have different hub sizes for the sti and that is what i sent you ill have to measure some leg. rear hubs i thought they were all the same . how much were they out ?

:lol: no...I have the complete design..

ea_to_ej_adaptor_plate_layout.JPG

but I am still fabricating the 1st prototype...

Basically it is cutting the above two layouts out of 6mm aluminium and using another template to drill the ea holes in the ej backing plate and there you have it. I have it mostly cut out of the aluminium ( right side done left side almost done) but I still have to drill the ej backing plates and remove the ABS sensor mounts..

I'll update in a new thread when I have it finished and test fit on my car... Then I'll post instructions and full design documents so the community can replicate what I have done..

Kaz

I will buy a set and pay for shipping. Will you be building these after the show or is it a one time affair?

looks like the ones i have are all for the brembos so i will make new ones in the smaller size and i will ship them . ill repost when i have the new ones made , thanks

I'm diggin it! too bad you cant just bolt in all the suspension goodies while we are at it..it would save a lot of time.

R.G. Loved the hatch that thing launched like none other.. BTW what did you do to the fenders? use a roller? Really made the whole car look like a new design.

I'm diggin it! too bad you cant just bolt in all the suspension goodies while we are at it..it would save a lot of time.

R.G. Loved the hatch that thing launched like none other.. BTW what did you do to the fenders? use a roller? Really made the whole car look like a new design.

I welded Dodge Omni fender flares on the rear the front is just a hack job :lol:.

Im going to setup to make the smaller rings Monday so ill let you all know when they are finished .