Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just got back from Dan Perkins Subaru. Their on-line parts division is SubaruPartsForYou.com. I ordered replacement parts for a rebuild of a Subaru 1968 360 engine and they threw in a FREE Subaru World Rally Team hat!:banana: It's the one on their website under hats blue with gold lettering for $14.

I have used them for years and they are very competitve with online dealers plus I can walk in right here in Ct. and get what I need.

Parts manager Anthony had ten hats left and said he would throw one in for any order over $100. Just specify free hat in the special box in the order or call him and mention USMB site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiffy

why would you want to free Hat McCullough from prison? he murdered twenty-three babies & toddlers!

--Spiffy

Such a good south park episode!!

Phew... I am getting old. I didn't get the reference and was beginning to think that I should edit the title to protect the innocent!

This is a nice hat not a bad Hat.

Just got back from Dan Perkins Subaru. Their on-line parts division is SubaruPartsForYou.com. I ordered replacement parts for a rebuild of a Subaru 1968 360 engine and they threw in a FREE Subaru World Rally Team hat!:banana: It's the one on their website under hats blue with gold lettering for $14.

I have used them for years and they are very competitve with online dealers plus I can walk in right here in Ct. and get what I need.

Parts manager Anthony had ten hats left and said he would throw one in for any order over $100. Just specify free hat in the special box in the order or call him and mention USMB site.

I'm more impressed that they had replacement parts for a 360 then the hat.

:popcorn:

I'm more impressed that they had replacement parts for a 360 than the hat.

:popcorn:

Me too!

They were able to get the rings, head gaskets and bottom engine gasket in 2 days.

I still could use a piston for a second rebuild if anyone happens to have one lying around.

Note: 360 Subaru gets 66mpg:banana:... that is, once it gets on the road .