Ultimate Subaru Message Board

8" lift done!! pics of travel and car!!

Rooinater

Very very cool. I couldnt wait for the pics to load I was so exited. Besides the lift and all, nice new rack buddy! Seriosly looks bad A. Nice job John. I think you might see my wagon someday if you want too:brow: Congrats Jared. Talk soon.

I wasn't saying it wasn't still a Subaru if thats what you thought? I may just be mad because all I get to go wheeling with aroung here is Jeeps.:mad: Why don't more East coast people build wheeling Subys?

I think the the T-case modded ones are pretty awsome to still maintain there Subaru heritage, it's just that after all the work I'v put into my Loyal, if I build another offroader it has to be able to clear 37's, so i'm thinking straite axle is my best bet. But if I were just starting my Loyal lift, I would definitlly go the T-case route.

it's heaven offroad!! steep grades in low low, no brakes required!! it made the laguna mountain ridge trail a lot easier. no downhill screaming along side 2 cliffs/steep edges! especially in rocks too!! that whole trail is 2.5 miles of knife ridges. not hard except extremely narrow and windy. i'll keep you all posted on it's trail usage. and get pics as soon as i can!

Geez I feel incredibly stupid that I asked if you'd put a turbo crossover pipe on to avoid breaking y-pipes. Serious brain flatulence going on that day. You'll have to really work to bust your exhaust with it way up there. Glad you pulled off that epic commute back to "work". Did your collegues get to hear about the adventure and what do they think of your Little Roo anyway?

most of them didn't care much about the adventure... they just said that sucks.

but i mainly get good reviews of my car. there's few that still harass me about it being a subaru, "why not a jeep?" too expensive... but i might start a yota project in the next couple years... to complement my roo.