Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*SJR Group Buy * EA81 4" lift *Group Buy* Sept 08

Group Buy for the EA81 4" lift kit $350 :banana: this includes shipping in the U.S.A.

no other kits or parts are offered in this Group Buy only the 4" EA81 kit .

This is a new Design redesigned now all lazer cut steel and CNC press bent

DSC02583.jpg

Im excited about this new design , the rear is no longer 4 single blocks but 2 blocks which give diagonal support , the front strut tower extensions are computer designed, cut and formed.

This Group Buy is good for 3 weeks will end on Sept 22nd , allow 3 weeks after that for me to fill all the orders

If you want in go to my store at www.sjrlift.com and order the kit . ignore the cost and in the comment section type " Group Buy USMB " and pay paypal $350 or send me a cashiers check this will cover shipping , Please use the forms at the store , do not PM or email me your shipping info, I have 10 Kits allocated for this and when they are gone or we hit Sept 22 the price will be back up to $455 plus shipping

Scott (Owner SJRLIFT)

Edited by Scott in Bellingham
title

omg, that new kit is sexy hawt! time to bust open the piggy bank and beg the better-half for some play money...

all that fancy hardware included?

so what else is needed for the kit besides a steering shaft extension?

I've heard that there is some tweaking to the shifter linkage required...

--Spiffy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what kind of shifter mod is there and do you really have to pound the strut tower area out to make it fit? PS ive been trying all day today to get a kit but paypal wont let me complete the transaction WHAT DO I DO!!!! i really want this kit!..... and it has to be the last minute befor i ask that question....

what kind of shifter mod is there and do you really have to pound the strut tower area out to make it fit? PS ive been trying all day today to get a kit but paypal wont let me complete the transaction WHAT DO I DO!!!! i really want this kit!..... and it has to be the last minute befor i ask that question....

shifter may hit the body sheet metal , yes you will need to bash the inner fender well, yes paypal does that sometimes, not sure why, I sent you a email to fix that,