Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Christmas special!! Closed!

Delta Cam

As you well know, or should by now..... We @ Delta Cam / Custom Import Heads have a very strange way of doing business. I like to shake it up a bit, and show love to the Subie forums. So this year for our Christmas special is unique as well.

This special will be from today till the 15th.

ALL CONFIRMED ORDERS FOR CAMS, OR CAM & VALVE KIT, AND COMPLETE CUSTOM HEAD BUILD WILL RECIEVE THE FOLLOWING DISCOUNT !

ALL PRICES ARE QUOTED AS YOUR CORES, IF YOU HAVE NO CORES, WE MAY HAVE CORES TO OFFER FOR AN ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT.

CAMS ONLY... WERE $93.50 EA. NOW $83.50EA. + RECIEVE A $25.00 VISA GIFT CARD, SHIRT, 2009 CALENDAR, AND STICKERS.

picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=357

CAMS & VALVES KIT... WERE $412.00 NOW $370.00 + RECIEVE A $50.00 VISA GIFT CARD, SHIRT, 2009 CALENDAR, AND STICKERS.

picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=358

CUSTOM BUILT HEADS... VERY IN COST $50.00 - $200 OFF HEAD BUILD

+ RECIEVE A $50.00 - $100.00 VISA GIFT CARD, SHIRT, 2009 CALENDAR, AND STICKERS

picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=359

PLEASE TELL US YOU GOT THIS OFF OF THE ULTIMATE SUBARU FORUM !

THANKS,

JON BODWELL

(800) 562-5500

DELTA CAM / CUSTOM IMPORT HEADS

OWNER

Edited by Qman

hello i have a ea81 out of a 85 brat, i would like to get a CAMS & VALVES KIT and have my heads worked on to improve flow. maybe some mild porting, 3 angle valve grind and also 040 milled off the gasket face. i can send you my heads but i have no core for the cam. i am looking for torque. what would it cost for a combo deal and what is the turnaround time if i send you my heads. i look froward to hearing from you. Dave :banana:

Edited by thermalsurfing1

• 2 weeks later...