Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Video of the old Legacy, jumping in the mud, and circle track

ou812

Hey all,

There is about 10 acres 1 mile down the road that I take the old Legacy out in the mud and dirt.....some hills, trails, and ruts. This is by the Klamath County jail, and includes a section that was the old Klamath Speedway (asphalt circle track, shut down in 1994). Couple of small videos of some general jackassery this past month....

lol...thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah, we put a new strap to hold the hood down, and it works very well. I also got a new battery hold down at the you pull it junkyard today, so that will be more secure too (had a bungee on it previously, and it bounced around more than I wanted it to). Yep, slowly it will get better, before it gets thrashed some more...

Yes, I was concerned for the atv rider, as he had no helmet. I could have passed him anywhere, but figured the asphalt back stretch was best....his buddies were whooping and hollering as I passed him, and they thought the old legacy was pretty cool....