Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Celebrating my First 30 Years behind a Keyboard!!! ;)

Well... this is not exactly a Photo, but is a Video ... :o ...

Here: ~►

I Love Playing Piano since I can Remember, but I Started in 1982 with my First Keyboard, (a Casio PT-80) so this 2012 I reached 30 Years of Playin' Piano and I Choosed a Simple Song, the First one I Learned: "Love Story" to play on this Video.

By the Way: this is my very First "full HD" Video... ;) ...Recorded with a Sony HD Camera and the Audio is Directly Taken from my Computer, as you can see, I used "Audacity" Sequencer Software to record the Tracks, so is Full Stereo.

I Also use adobe Audition sometimes.

Kind Regards.

Nice Picture, Tom! icon14.gif

I see you and Milesfox there, also your Beautiful SafariWagon and your ex-TrashWagon, but I don't know who is the Girl... is she here, on USMB also?

Kind Regards.

Liz is MilesFox's girl, she mainly drives Trashwagon now for Jimmy-John delivery. :clap:

About my Above posted Video:

The Song was done in a Three Stereo Tracks Recording, using the Audacity Sequencer software, (as you can see on the video) on my Computer; which is located on my Li'l Daughter's Room. ;)

The Main track is the one I Played Live on the Video, then I Added another track, which has the Deep Strings to do the Bass atmosphere, finally I added the third track, which have the High Strings.

After an introduction, the Song starts at

You can Download the Song's .mp3 file, Here:

~► http://www.mediafire.com/?ghfcav2q18amx82

Kind Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I Drove a Local Subaru Forester 2009, with the 2.5L engine, Disc brakes all around and... Yes: Dual Range! ;)

It was Sold by the Local (Honduran) Subaru Dealer, so it is LADM (Latin American Domestic Market) Specs.

It Belongs to a Friend's Father.

I was able to take a few Pictures (using my Cellphone).

Even my friend took one picture of me, with my Finger pointing to the Dual Range Lever ... ;) ...

Here are the Pictures: :D

DualRangeForester1.jpg

DualRangeForester2.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=10126&stc=1

That is cool! I wish Subaru would bring some more of the non U.S spec options to the U.S. Although most people who buy Subaru in this country wouldn't understand what D/R is for. Americans want the car to do all the work these days.

A Subaru with cup holders! Amazing... :-p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
reminds me of;

hold my beer and watch this.... :brow:

The last party I had with those friends we used thermite to melt a seized ej22 that came out of my car. Although we went a little overkill, we used FIFTEEN POUNDS of thermite on the engine block.... The explosion was so hot that 40' away we had to turn around and run. Then after we could look again, there was a river of molten ej22 running down off the block.