Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome Alexander!  / Добро пожаловать Александр! 

Could you Post a Photo of the Engine on that RX?  /  Не могли бы вы опубликовать фото двигателя на этой RX? 

Kind Regards.  /  С наилучшими пожеланиями.

Could you Post a Photo of the Engine on that RX?  /  Не могли бы вы опубликовать фото двигателя на этой RX? 

That's all there is to date, the car is parked, as soon as I can I will do a series fotorgafy engine, have a preference for what is most accented?

404d796ae699.jpg

• Like 1

Generally the difference in engines RХ: 
1. Dual carburetor 
2. Cylinder head
  • Like 1

Thank you for Sharing the Photos.

The very Late models of the EA81 Subaru RX, were done in 1983 for the Safari Rally, They featured Dual Carburetors as well, but they were Weber Carburetors, mounted each one directly to each head. Somehow I was Hoping to see if your Subie was one of those Rare RX.

~► http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/JesZeK/Subaru/safariengine.jpg

However, your subie is Awesome.

Kind Regards.

• Like 1

I could be wrong, but still dare predpolozhit.Komplektatsiya my RX produced in a limited series about the world of 4000, it was a road version of a sports car (Safari Rally) - analogue sechas WRX but there were cars as you indicated on the photo even more prepared as namprimer Impreza WRX STI SPEC C and they were not in the configuration RX and RS. If someone ladeet confidence level Institute

Edited by 138
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

2014 10 14 interior 1995 SubaruSVX L AWD

Hi y'all, :)  

I had wanted to do a simple from the driver's window selfie but people kept hanging out where I was parked, perhaps thinking I was up to no good in their neighborhood. heh. Though technically it's my neighborhood as well. If my CD player was working I probably would have played Scottish singer Nina Nesbitt's  "Selfies", so they'd understand what I was doing. In the end after looking at the many attempts, with most pics has my eyes looking to far side (due to watching people repeatedly walking by) ( so odd I mean it's not like I was rocking in the Subaru and winking at people.. yet) ;)  anyhoo ended up keeping and using a slimy-hotel type shot..ie camera smooshed in a corner angle type shot.. that's not natural short of removing the engine and drilling a hole into the passenger compartment.  yeah.. I talk a lot.

I go by blath (real name Klint) and I'm a volunteer care giver here in Washington state. (NW corner of the continental US).  In December of 2012 my friends surprised me with a 1995 Subaru SVX L AWD. They had worked together making a totaled SVX ( has the required WA State Patrol Totalled sticker ) drive-able, rebuilt engine..etc. At first I thought I would be helping deliver someone's fixed car (ie driving a mechanic's car from behind / whilst the mechanic delivers someone's car) but was handed the keys to the SVX and told here's your car. And I replied happy that they'd trust me with a customer's car.. 'where to?', they replied 'home'.. and after a long silent pause this went back and forth till they literally had to tell me ' it was MY car' in the literal sense. Alas I'm not very quick on the uptake at times.  

So fast forward now. I'm trying to do right by the car as best I can. Recently I have named it "Devon", named after a county in the UK.  During the end of the summer it occurred to me.. why not look out for some message forums.  And thus here I am... though it took some time to get here / I'm actually surprised it took me this long to find this place considering how busy and social it seems to be.     

Though I don't plan on attending the Tree Cut event ( no snow tires / which by the way I <3 this site for being responsible and caring to its members for having that requirement / plus my living situation isn't conducive to having things bigger than a backpack) I'll definitely keep an eye out for other activities that might occur. Best wishes to the rest of everyone's 2014 and happy, safe, and enjoyable driving to all. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

... 8 months from concept to the complete suit, and is one of two.  :)

Wow! ... :o ... Eight Months!

The results are Professional, it really looks Awesome.

I bet that the other suit is the one on your user icon, isn't it?

Might I ask you if that was done for a Cosplay or any other special purpose?

Kind Regards.

Wow! ... :o ... Eight Months!

The results are Professional, it really looks Awesome.

I bet that the other suit is the one on your user icon, isn't it?

Might I ask you if that was done for a Cosplay or any other special purpose?

Kind Regards.

The pic is the same suit, just an outdoor shot cropped to the head. They are characters of my own creation, this one being the blending of my love of wolves, and my interest in medieval history. My second suit is a grey and white wolf, who is a curious character whose curiosity can sometimes get him into a spot of trouble. They are my hobby, and yes they were made by a professional maker to my exact measurements. I have one more character that I wish to be made, this one with a more sophisticated demeanor.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Well...

I Was Thinking that Usually in our Pictures, only Appears our Subies and other Things...

But Not Us, the Ones Behind the Wheel!

So Lets Share some Pics of Us:D

Kind Regards.

OK that is nice but I have a 2005 Forester with a serious throttle to power ratio...............Help?

OK that is nice but I have a 2005 Forester with a serious throttle to power ratio...............Help?

You will get a better answer if you post your question in the right place. Try searching the forum first using the box at the top right. If nothing comes up, start a new thread here.

I'm usually nice and helpful to new users who don't know what they're doing yet, but did you even try to find the right place to post, or did you just plop a condescending reply to the first thread you found?

Edited by jmoss5723