Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello nurse!! ;)

I bet that was nice when she scrubbed off the strawberry with that alcohol pad :D

I know, right? Yeah...it was up to her or my hairy redneck male friends to nurse me...I think I did pretty well...lol

And yeah. I jumped like someone pulled the hair on the back of my neck.

And this was about 5 seconds after she swabbed it the first time. A few minutes later, blood was everywhere. It was haggard. I have a sweet scar from it...

• 3 weeks later...

PO hooked it up...

Now whether it was Brown_Muscle or goobaroo, not sure... but it has been wired correctly, so no complaints here... I kind of like them that way... if you check them out up close, they are a bit lighter in amber that the "real" amber color. If I had to guess, I would say some sort of orange dye ?

PO hooked it up...

Now whether it was Brown_Muscle or goobaroo' date=' not sure... but it has been wired correctly, so no complaints here... I kind of like them that way... if you check them out up close, they are a bit lighter in amber that the "real" amber color. If I had to guess, I would say some sort of orange dye ?[/quote']

I've got lots of spares. looks like I need to do some playing :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh.. Imagine what I found when I looked through my old files to scrounge up a pic or two of myself.

tattoo.jpg

That would be Mick and I at WCSS3, showing off our tats. I don't ever remember being that young.

Untitled-3.jpg

Me standing next to my FIRST 87.5 XT FWD. Yes, it's dirty, and yes, I'm about to autocross it, and yes I look like a dork. In my defense, it was 38 degrees outside that day.

DSCN0367.jpg

Me in my XT6 at WCSS8, just about to enter the mud pit.

newduds1.jpg

And this one was within the last few months, so y'all know what I look like now. I've actually lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years, I MIGHT even weigh less than I did at WCSS3. Maybe.

• 6 months later...
funny! ... I Think it is a Cool Hat! ... I Like it.

Could I Ask if that came Already like that or is Something that you Made?

Kind Regards.

That hat was made. It's a Loggers "Tin" hat, A steal hard hat used for logging, and a set of Columbia Black Tail Deer Antlers from Western Washington. The hat was made for a guy as a joke to wear during hunting season while he was at work in the woods. LOL

That hat was made. It's a Loggers "Tin" hat, A steal hard hat used for logging, and a set of Columbia Black Tail Deer Antlers from Western Washington. The hat was made for a guy as a joke to wear during hunting season while he was at work in the woods. LOL

What you left out:

"He's no longer with us, so I have it now."