Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need Gen2 Brat Parts!!!

Not more than 30 min's ago, I got rear ended in my 85 brat. :eek::( :mad:Needless to say, I'm po'd! So, to make it easy, I'm sending out a help to all you brat lovers and owners out there to see what parts you could spare! I have money, it is no object. I need a left rear tail light assembly, a tailgate, and anybody know how to do bodywork on the left rear part of the bed? I'll be posting this in the classifieds as well. Thanks,

Twitch

PS: I'll be posting pics of my baby soon.

Hey there:

That really sucks! Sorry that happened. Was the person who hit you insured? I hope so!

I'd bet you could straighten out the bumper from how it looks in the pic, but the other body parts look like they need someone with skill. Good luck on this and if I see any brats in the junk yards here I'll post it up.

Good luck.

Daniel

Thanks for all the support, but another bad thing happened this morning. I was turning onto a street this morning and hit a patch of ice. I curbed my poor brat. It bent the swing arm and jammed my tire into my fender. Tire and rim held even though the rim has one h*ll of a ding in it. I'll post more damage pics soon enough. :'( I'm posting on my phone so I can't upload pics yet.

UPDATE!!!

I was lucky enough to be able to crawl into a krispy kreme parking lot :) Unfortunately it ain't goin' any farther. And my gf and her dad are taking me to the pull and save wrecking yard so I may yet drive it home, :) Hoping I can get a swing arm cheap, maybe a new rim but since this one isn't leaking I doubt I'll need it. Just wanted to get some good news out there, esp. with all the bad news I've been sending out.

Twitch.

Edited by Twitch de la Brat
Semi good news.

Thanks for all the support, but another bad thing happened this morning. I was turning onto a street this morning and hit a patch of ice. I curbed my poor brat. It bent the swing arm and jammed my tire into my fender. Tire and rim held even though the rim has one h*ll of a ding in it. I'll post more damage pics soon enough. :'( I'm posting on my phone so I can't upload pics yet.

UPDATE!!!

I was lucky enough to be able to crawl into a krispy kreme parking lot :) Unfortunately it ain't goin' any farther. And my gf and her dad are taking me to the pull and save wrecking yard so I may yet drive it home, :) Hoping I can get a swing arm cheap, maybe a new rim but since this one isn't leaking I doubt I'll need it. Just wanted to get some good news out there, esp. with all the bad news I've been sending out.

Twitch.

since you are so close we need to meet up and chat :)

-Jaren

Yeah, I wish those were the right ones but they don't look like the ones on my brat. Plus I need to fix the body first. Eh, but for a few bucks they'd be worth it. Unless anybody needs them I think I'll put in a bid on them. Waiting for a response within 24 hrs. If not I'll be bidding on them. :cool: