Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Woohoo! decent day at PAP

well, for starters it was not raining nor was it even close to freezing, and I got a few goodies

I collected a bunch of throttle cables (no, i am not paranoid due to previous incedence! ;) )

got one good axle (would have had 2, but when i got the other one removed, the grease plate in the DOJ cup had come off and was bouncing around in the cup!)

got a transfer case! from a samurai (shhhhh! nobody heard that!) (for sale if anyone realllly wants it- $100 delivered in western WA only)

and a rare find- a windshield! from a ea81 coupe!! and patti and I were able to remove it without breaking it!

(also for sale- $80, otherwise i am putting it in a brat that needs it) too bad it has one little rock chip in it the size of a dime, over near the passenger side....

anyone know where to get a good seal for cheap? or should i get lots of generic windshield glue?

there are a bunch of ea81s up there right now at the lynnwood yard for anyone who is wondering-

yeah, i am still here.. I have even posted a bit here and there too, but not as much as i used to...

I have been dealing with my money issues, trying to bring my monthly bills down and finish some current projects-

but with the coming of spring and summer, I will become more active again hopefully!

there is even some planning going on with Patti and I to take a big road trip this summer/late spring hopefully- down the coast all the way to AZ, then back up the other side ofthe mountains home... but its all just a thought at this point..

:D