Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
charm

Where to buy KYB near Seattle WA

Tire rack has no ETA on my new shocks and they're clunking worse and worse every day. I want this done sooner rather than later so, does anybody know of any retailers in the Seattle area that sells KYB products?

ebay sells a lot of kyb's and for a decent price too. I have ordered a set from ebay before with luck. You'll probably get them fairly quickly. Just a thought

i would give NAPA a try....I just bought struts from them the other day for my 96 Leg. and I got them same day....

i would give NAPA a try....I just bought struts from them the other day for my 96 Leg. and I got them same day....

KYB's? Running over to NAPA would make things nice and easy!

You might try www.fixmysuby.com. They are in Portland, but UPS ground shipping is only one day away. They are an all Subaru service shop but I'm pretty sure they can get you your KYBs. Owner has been a USMB member for a long time. Ask for Richie if you call them.

Edited by edrach

Last summer I bought KYBs from Auto Parts Warehouse on line. Price and delivery was good, with no sales tax. Shipping was free. Check out their website: www.autopartswarehouse.com

Thats where i got mine too.

nipper

I have personally never been able to get KYB's at Napa

Yeah I didnt think you could either...than they showed me on the there website that they sell KYB's and Monroe....

I ended up going to AJUSA.

Oh, and dumb question, on the rear of the 2000 Outback, are those considered shocks or struts? I've seen them described both ways but want to know which is technically correct.

The fronts are clearly a MacPherson strut.