Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru rules. The news tonight has proof

Heh, that is quite amusing. Oh and something kewl that happened up here in North Idaho. This was as of a few weeks ago, but it still seems valid. They were showing a clip of a highway that had been shut down because of weather conditions and there was only one car on the road, still moving under its own power that is.

A 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5XT!!! :slobber: He he he. Oh, and there were suv's on the road, sort of, if you can count the ditch and half the shoulder.

Subaru rules and always will :)

----------------

Now playing: Teddy Verseti - Church

via FoxyTunes

I don't normally listen to rap/hip hop, but it seems fitting if you've ever heard it.

The new Forester is selling like hot cakes in my local area (Coastal NH). The (New) Impreza also seems to be getting common beyond the standard Outback.

Subaru hit the niche quite well. I think they did well due to a new hit product 2009 Forester coupled to the dumping of the 2008 Forester with heavy incentives.

For our economy though they still only represent around 1% US market share.

Edited by andrew_j

Now if they had fuel efficient hybrids and diesels they could really clean up. I gotta believe alot of trail stomping Forester owners would enjoy a hybrid. I myself would love to 200 HP Legacy hybrid and with AWD, its something no other car company except for Lexus offers with the 600hL.