Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Eric's trail wagon build, 56K b/w!

SoobieDoo

It's well worth the trouble!!!

I hadn't used 5th gear in over a year, and now I can cruise comfortably at prob 75 or so. Still haven't tried it off road yet, but I'm sure the improvement there will be just as substantial. I'd say it was only about $450, but that's not including the adapter plate or new clutch.

Eric come by this week lets get the white car going for your honey , Im at Disneyland today

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I found some deals that just couldn't be passed up :banana:

Wire decking from my work, for industrial pallet racking:

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

Has about 2,000 lb capacity (properly supported), powder coated, and fits a yak rack like a glove. The center support just touches the factory crossbars, so it has some additional support there too. It's not a basket, and I like it like that. It will be easier to unload the spare, and nothing should be put up there without straps, anyway. Still need to mount the lights up.

Wireless remote 3,000lb ATV winch:

DSC01416.jpg

$40 new!!!

Comes with all the goodies, but I'll still bring the comealong just in case at that price.

Has about 2,000 lb capacity (properly supported), powder coated, and fits a yak rack like a glove. The center support just touches the factory crossbars, so it has some additional support there too. It's not a basket, and I like it like that. It will be easier to unload the spare, and nothing should be put up there without straps, anyway. Still need to mount the lights up.

Wireless remote 3,000lb ATV winch:

DSC01416.jpg

$40 new!!!

Comes with all the goodies, but I'll still bring the comealong just in case at that price.

Oooooh! Can you get me one of those winches too? I can pay you back and a little extra! ;) looks pretty sweet!