Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch Patrol/NW Washington Offroad Group/Older School Meet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that dont wheel (I know the baja wont see any "trails")

There is still stuff to do. Like was said earlier, most people are open to having passengers, if you dont ride along with someone else there are plenty of dirt roads to explore at low speeds in stock rigs, or just socialization / cooking / eating / drinking at the campsite, or once it gets dark joining the 6 star club :banana:

I am sure I would have fun if I spent 2 days there and never even saw a trail (as long as there were people floating around to talk to endlessly about subarus)

For those that don't wheel (I know the baja wont see any "trails") There is still stuff to do.

WOW!! A helpful reply that isn't a snide remark and a brush-back! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about bringing my lowered wagon or anything crazy like that, just wondering if there was going to be anything besides trail runs all day. I don't even know if I'll be making it out for this event yet. Its just that this meet was billed as an off road event IN ADDITION to being an "old school" get together. The last old school meet was fun, but this one seems to be leaning a different direction from the last one and I was curious.

Galen, you asked a question with no real answer. If you can't figure out what to do with a bunch of Soobie nuts camping in the woods for a few days, suggestions as to what to do with your time will be moot. Sorry.

Here's a group pic of the guys who planned the last one, and the number of cars we had show up at Ken's house that day. We'll be lucky to get that many total at EC. ;)

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=1327&d=1236051630

check out those book ends

Edited by Zap

It's been a busy weekend, me and the kids are sick. I'm gonna put together a vid to be uploaded for viewing online. It'll show the actual trails and Soobies in action. Gimme a minute bro, I'll get it done. ;)

this shows me nothing of evans creek........i am not worried about the car......but i am not a driver.am looking for pics of actual runs.:lol:cheers, brian
Trails... you can't handle the trails!

Eric the crazy thing is Todd uses that Brat as pretty much one of his everyday drivers to this day!! I can't wait to do this meet, I think there are going to be 4 or so of us coming down for it, kinda hard for everyone to say yes for sure, They might be back to work by then.

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...