Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch Patrol/NW Washington Offroad Group/Older School Meet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow I'm starting a new Job, First thing I'm going to do is ask for these days off, I would like to ask for the WCSS dates off but.............this might end up being the only time I get off, I'll make it one way or another, might just make it for the saturday and sunday part but I'll be there.

Jeff

Tomorrow I'm starting a new Job, First thing I'm going to do is ask for these days off, I would like to ask for the WCSS dates off but.............this might end up being the only time I get off, I'll make it one way or another, might just make it for the saturday and sunday part but I'll be there.

Jeff

Just tell them you have a prior obligation that was comitted to before you got hired.

Really they don't need to know why, it could be a family event..... :)

If they are any bit of cool to work for they will understand.

As WCSS will proly be close..... I wouldn't push it on trying for both though.

• 2 weeks later...

Likely wont make it :mad:

With WCSS (LIKELY) 1 week after this, and the week between the 2 being the only week my wife was given off work all summer means I will likely be visiting friends and family in CA and AZ this weekend (of the campout) and into the week right up to WCSS :mad:

Not blaming my wife... blaming my wifes WORK.

But thankful for work at the same time :)

I'll be bringing 2 rigs down, my maroon with black doors, and the "new" one

WalkerDec035.jpg

It was my brother in laws but he needed an AT car for his Girlfriend to drive. So I traded him one for it.........It should look a bit different soon, if I get any time, it will have a black hood and black rocker panels, thats sorta my trade mark, till I smash the doors so bad that I have to replace them and paint the doors all black:rolleyes:

Jeff

Looks like Ill be bringing my Brat if it cooperates, with either no lift or a 6" lift and 5 speed swap, depending on if I get any time to work on it or not. Just gotta check one thing though, Im sure all you West siders would know, how big of a fine will I get if a ranger cites me for having glasspack mufflers in the woods?

-Bill

Just gotta check one thing though, Im sure all you West siders would know, how big of a fine will I get if a ranger cites me for having glasspack mufflers in the woods?

-Bill

Woody had glasspacks on his sedan and never had any trouble with them. I think you should be OK with them on............ never heard of not being able to have them on your rig or anyone getting cited for it.

Jeff

Woody had glasspacks on his sedan and never had any trouble with them. I think you should be OK with them on............ never heard of not being able to have them on your rig or anyone getting cited for it.

Jeff

I heard that they are illegal in the woods around hear, mine are pretty loud... Guess Ill just try my luck :banana:

-Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not sure about making this one now.

My worn out tires will most likely not be replaced by then. (no $$$)

And I've gone back to the open diff camp so that's 2 strikes against me for this run.

Just come a long and hang out. Meet some folks, camp out ride along with someone else. Your not lifted car wouldn't be very happy on the trails there.

Just come a long and hang out. Meet some folks, camp out ride along with someone else..

+1 I'll have an extra seat for ya!!! It might me a back one but thats better than nothing!!!

Jeff

Thanks for the offer. :)

I still may have to pass though. $$ is tight this summer and there are alot of other things demanding what little there is. Plus time has become an issue. I may have to skip this and WCSS. Life has taken some turns and Soob stuff just hit the far far far back burner.

Guess I'll know as things get closer.