Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch Patrol/NW Washington Offroad Group/Older School Meet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine this is more of a guys thing, but am not sure. Rob usually brings his boys, but they're older. Not sure Scott.

Yeah, I'll have the younger one for sure (15), dont think the older one is coming. Ian will play with almost any age kid, as long as they are into Bakugan, Yui-Gi-Oh, Halo and Star Wars :-p

will you still be able to come hang out if it is a guys thing scott?'cause you know i'm gonna need someone with a winch.:lol:my choices are not the best.sometimes.:grin:cheers, brian

Edited by monstaru
missed a whole parrt of a statement!

will you still be able to come hang out if it is a guys thing scott?'cause you know i'm gonna need someone with a winch.:lol:my choices are not the best.sometimes.:grin:cheers, brian

I'l be wheeling my Toy, it has an 8k Warn on the front. ;)

Ken says no Subarus are gonna make it thru the entrance to 311 out of the main parking lot. Says they'd be better off with upper 311. yikes. He says I'll most likely have to winch to get my Toy thru it. :eek:

I plan to prove him wrong. ;) Anybody else gonna pipe up before even seeing what Ken's talking about? hehe

Ken says no Subarus are gonna make it thru the entrance to 311 out of the main parking lot. Says they'd be better off with upper 311. yikes. He says I'll most likely have to winch to get my Toy thru it. :eek:

I plan to prove him wrong. ;) Anybody else gonna pipe up before even seeing what Ken's talking about? hehe

:lol:

I told you you would make it in the dry. The snow or rain... forget it. ;) There may be a couple who'll try. The holes are deep and unforgiving.

They did have a work party up there this weekend. Maybe they helped ya out by throwing some gravel in the holes.

I was looking at some of the Subaru off-roading vids.. And i noticed alot don't have lifts.. They just have the fenders cut out.. what do you do about the back door? Do you weld it? or just relocate the rear seal?

I was looking at some of the Subaru off-roading vids.. And i noticed alot don't have lifts.. They just have the fenders cut out.. what do you do about the back door? Do you weld it? or just relocate the rear seal?

Not to many rigs without lifts make it all the way up 311. Years ago it was possible, but the last 4-5yrs has been tough on the trail.

I made it up a few times last year, but my Hatch is over built.

24f3bc68.jpg

Rear end welded?

If not, no way.

I'm going to bring 2 Extra welded rearends and 3 rear axles and 2 fronts, with 2 extra radius arms, I think Rick my buddy is bringing an extra rearend and a ton of extra parts................................. I've had trouble up there before, and dont want any trouble again...............:)

Jeff