Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Wheel I.D. Page

Thanks for fixing the link. The link-making format on each forum I frequent seems to be different.

I wonder what this means, precisely:

"The white spoke 'Jackman' wheel is the most popular and famous Subaru Wheel. Fitted to BRATs, GL-10s, and optional on most models, this wheel appeared on nearly every model from the late 70s to the late 80s. Available in 13" only, there were three different styles. One was perfectly flat, and fitted to 70s vehicles and Gen1 BRAT. The other two were curved (as pictured) and fitted to early or late models. All came with the pictured center cap and the chrome trim ring was optional. These wheels are worth $100 EACH if in good condition."

What are they considering to be "good condition"?

maybe that was taken from somebody who is looking for 14" jackmans... ie we know that person on here....i just got 4 14" pugs today....

I'd still like to have a definition of "good condition". Some rust? A little rust? No rust? 90% or more of the paint left? Near mint?

I think it varies greatly. I'd think $150-$200 depnding ont he buyer/market.

My experience has been on the cheap side... I've had 2 sets of the sport mags. the first set I got for $50,and they were pretty nice. moosens has 'em now. the other set I got at an auction way cheap.

I ran 'em on a Hatch, but the stems rubbed the calipers...

But they are really cool. and are hard to find. as rare as they are, I've seen 3 sets in Iowa.....

Now, if you had a set of 5 slot Shelby wide alloys 13x6.5 .... now those are pricey....

• 2 weeks later...