Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MS3 Customs - 93-05 Impreza parts

MS3Customs

Hi guys! My name is Matt and I'm the founder of MS3 Customs. We specialize in aftermarket parts that can't be found anymore and specialty items for 93-05 Imprezas. We're working on a website as we speak and we've signed up for vendor status on several different Subaru Enthusiast websites. Currently, we offer:

High Flow Catalytic Converter Pipes

These high flow cat pipes are made from 2.25 inch 409 stainless steel! All new hardware included in the purchase (bolts, nuts, washers and even new gaskets)! The pipe features both front and rear o2 bungs. This HFC pipe bolts up to all Impreza models from 93-05 excluding 1.8 motors. For newer Impreza's, you will have to extend the rear oxygen sensor. It will also fit Forester's and Legacies 98+. Other models pending testing (if anyone knows what other models/years are compatible, please shoot me a PM). They are fully OBDII compliant and will pass emissions testing!

HFC.jpg

Price is set at $290 shipped anywhere Continental USA.

Remember, this price includes the HFC pipe, all new necessary hardware, new gaskets, shipping and paypal fees! I accept money orders, cashier/bank checks and Paypal. My paypal account is Supers587@aol.com.

Unequal Length Single Port Headers

These MS3 unequal length headers are made from steel and are not prone to cracking like the Borla brand (that retail for over $450 shipped, pffttt!). The unequal length will allow you to finally have the boxer rumble you’ve been waiting so long for!

The primaries are 1.75 inches collecting into 2.25 inch piping, the ideal size for N/A applications! Flanges are laser cut to ensure a perfect fit. MS3 headers are painted with high temperature paint, good for 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, to help protect against rust and corrosion.

These headers will fit all USDM Imprezas with single port heads (2.2 liter L, OBS). They will also fit the Canadian TS (single ports). You can get the necessary gaskets for $5 each here.

Sound clip 4

Sound clip 5

Please note, there is no brace between the two primaries. The headers will also be coated with high temperature paint. This picture is the prototype and is only used for reference.

Header3.jpg

header2-1.jpg

Price is set at $325 plus shipping. Shipping costs are based on location:

$20 for East

$25 for Central

$30 for Moutain

$35 for West

$40 for Alaska, Hawaii

$45 for Canada

Paypal is Supers587@aol.com

Catless Track Pipes

Bring out more of the Boxer Rumble in your Impreza! Here’s a sound clip of my 2.5 RS. I have a borla header, this track pipe and an Apexi N1 catback exhaust.

IMG_0986.jpg

Video 1

Video 2

Inside the cabin

These track pipes are made from 2.25 inch 409 stainless steel! All new hardware included in the purchase (bolts, nuts, washers and even new gaskets)! The pipe features both front and rear o2 bungs. This track pipe bolts up to all Impreza models from 93-05 excluding 1.8 motors. For newer Impreza's, you will have to extend the rear oxygen sensor. It will also fit Forester's and Legacies 98+. Other models pending testing (if anyone knows what other models/years are compatible, please shoot me a PM).

Price is set at $220 shipped anywhere Continental USA.

Remember, this price includes the track pipe, all new necessary hardware, new gaskets, shipping and paypal fees! I accept money orders, cashier/bank checks and Paypal. My paypal account is Supers587@aol.com.

Track pipe is for off-road use only. Please check with your individual state for rules and regulations. I, the seller, am not responsible for any damage to your vehicle while installing this pipe nor any citations you may receive because of it.

And lastly MIL (CEL) Eliminators

Do you have that annoying P0420 CEL code from your aftermarket exhaust that won't go away? I don't anymore! Get a Malfunctioning Indicator Light Eliminator! With some simple tools, 5 minutes, and this eliminator, you can rid yourself of that annoying light... and finally pass inspection (where applicable)! :banana:

Each eliminator comes with a wiring diagram and a step-by-step instructional booklet that tells you how to wire this eliminator into your rear o2 sensor. It works on all Subaru's that utilize the 3 and 4 wire rear o2 sensor.

MIL.jpg

Price: $20 shipped Continental USA

Paypal is Supers587@aol.com.

Please feel free to shoot me a private message on here or any other forum you see me on, or email me at Supers587@aol.com, if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks guys!

-Matt

MS3 Customs

Probably not. The only reason being that I can't get my hands on one. I'm in the tri-state area and I would need one to work on for a full day or so. There's not many, if any, in my area... at least that I know of. Also, I wouldn't be able to market them because there are so few left in the United States.

Edited by MS3Customs

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...