Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Look for it visually broken - it's just heavy plastic.

There are some rubber inserts IIR. You may want to check them for wear.

I don't bother saving these when I part out a car. Recently I had to buy one for the rear - 45 bucks.

I saved one off the last parts car!

Its is very obvious to see if it is broken. It may rattle when broken. You may not notice it untill you hit a really big crosswind or an emergency manuver.

nipper

Its is very obvious to see if it is broken. It may rattle when broken. You may not notice it untill you hit a really big crosswind or an emergency manuver.

nipper

What Nipper said. It will act like a broken swaybar on one side. ( I think I can see the next question coming).

What Nipper said. It will act like a broken swaybar on one side. ( I think I can see the next question coming).

:popcorn:

does it clunk bang every time you hit a bump and then when your going down the highway it just doesent feel right like it sways a little ?..this is a yes or no ?:banana:

does it clunk bang every time you hit a bump and then when your going down the highway it just doesent feel right like it sways a little ?..this is a yes or no ?:banana:

This could also be worn/damaged trailing arm bushings....

its in the front ..in the back I got to to do the struts I can hear them squeak when I higt a bump just right.i checked all the springs and there all good .