Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Win a Sony Vaio laptop with Subaru Impreza Online Survey

Subaru launched the Impreza online survey. Take part to Impreza survey and you can win a Sony VAIO Laptop and more.

The survey will be online until 27th of April.

To take part in the survey, please follow this link:

http://www.subarusurvey.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=social%2Bnetwork%20groups&utm_content=Impreza%2Bsurvey&utm_campaign=Impreza%2BSurvey-It's%20here

Have you found this piece of information interesting? Than it would be great whether you could let others know about it. Thank you for passing this on.

All the best,

Gabriela

Me too. I was a bit disappointed when I couldn't find United States listed in the drop-down for residency (i think it fell under "overseas-other").

Is the reason for this that the boxer-diesel won't be released in the U.S., as my buddy told me, or is this untrue?

it's obvious Subaru is going for the "sophisticated" look/feel/appeal... where does that leave my broke arse? :-\ .... i guess still in my dirt driveway working on my 84 wagon... :lol:

Sweet rides though! Is it just me or does that Forrester look enormous compared to current models?

I filled it out anyway, to show Subaru there is interest in diesel boxer in the "other overseas" countries.

if they get enough of us from the US filling in this and being interested, they will at least bring up that in their staff meetings for marketing department.