Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Looking for scrap body panels...

I was lucky to have Corky cut and send some to me. And I think one other guy also - maybe NorthWet helped out with a small section.

You know .... I've been asking on and off for a couple of years now for the same cut sections,etc. Not only for patch repairs but also for fiberglass repro sections or panels.

For a while we on the east coast kind of got tired of hearing how there were still so many out there (PNW) etc.... well with all there is I'm kind of surprised that nobody has stepped up to do any cutting of any kind in over two plus years of asking. :rolleyes:

I'd pay for strut tops,rocker panels,quarter panels or even just lower sections of 1/4's that could be for mold making.

That one we've been PMing about back and forth should be a one stop shop for ya, the doors and front fenders are off and some other crap but you should take a look at it, its just a mear 23 miles south. or 62 miles north depending on witch bell*** your are at.:grin: I cant say 100% that they are perfect but I think they are pretty decent.

Jeff

moosens, ive got some other gen one stuff if you are interested in comming down and hauling it all off, name your price, i have a 79 brat body with title, also a 78 brat rear clip from the shock mounts to the bumper, and a front core support clip with ac still in it, you will need a trailer and some is at my dads house, if to much to haul i can help for the gas to get it there. mostly i just need it out of the driveway as i have no room left. my consider trading for other stuff too (non soob).

moosens, ive got some other gen one stuff if you are interested in comming down and hauling it all off, name your price, i have a 79 brat body with title, also a 78 brat rear clip from the shock mounts to the bumper, and a front core support clip with ac still in it, you will need a trailer and some is at my dads house, if to much to haul i can help for the gas to get it there. mostly i just need it out of the driveway as i have no room left. my consider trading for other stuff too (non soob).

Thanks but I'll be a while getting over to your place. I'm at least a couple thousand miles away. :-\

Consider shipping cut sections?